Join Our Team
Image Group is a 2017 Certified Climate Smart Business following the completion of a twelve-month assessment and inventory process with Climate Smart. Through the education, coaching, inventory and assessment of Image Group’s business practices, the team at Climate Smart has moved Image Group to our goal of being a Carbon Neutral business operation.
Image Group Inc. established in 1992, is a leader in branded merchandise and one of the largest distributors of promotional products in Canada. Image Group Inc. is 100% Canadian owned and operated and is committed to balancing value conscious pricing with sustainable business practices and product procurement.
Image Group is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, organized, and analytical Fullfillment Coordinator to assist us in our fullfillment and shipping department.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive goods, inspect quality and ensure accurate inventory count
- Pick, pack and inspect outgoing program orders for accuracy
- Prepare shipping labels and ship orders in a timely fashion
- Process orders in order management system
- Generate inventory reports
- Resolve any issues with product quality, lost shipments and ensure packages are cleared through customs
- Prepare commercial invoices
- Conduct annual inventory cycle counts
- Perform regular program product counts and report to the Online Store Manager
- Provide shipping and receiving coverage
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment
- Comfortable working with a variety of computer programs
- Comfortable working with MS Word and Excel
- Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
- Adaptable with a sense of urgency in executing job responsibilities and able to prioritize work
- Strong customer service and communications skills and able to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
Image Group is focused on the satisfaction of our customers and also takes pride in the success and lifestyle balance of our staff.
What Image Group Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Extended health and dental
- Downtown Vancouver office located in False Creek with easy access to transit
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to our HR Manager.